Thursday, June 19, 2014

And the next contestant is... Mr. Hueth!

They told him the he could never re-unify the states... he said f*** you!
TIME LINCOLN!


I'm Mr. Hueth, but you'll probably hear me called "Shannon" a bit. Don't be startled, it's not your mind playing tricks on you. I assure you... you are quite sane. When I'm not ignoring things, I'll be trying my best to not bore you to death in these videos. I'm open to constructive criticism, unconstructive criticism, belligerent insults, sarcasm, new ideas, and other such inputs. We're currently working with limited time as all of us have restricted schedules (cause, you know, life).  Hopefully we'll be able to put out some quality stuff for you in a timely manner and we will be able to keep you entertained!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment